Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My newest tattoo

I know, it is kind of campy to go with something like this right after Pirates II came out, but I have been using it as a logo for my karaoke company for almost a year now, so I'll justify it at that.

And no, I harbor no illusions of being a pirate any more than I think I am Superman (see the link at right for other tattoos), but there is a personal story behind each and every one of them, and that is all that matters to me. None of them are straight from the book, though a couple of them are close, and each has some symbolism, either hidden or obvious or both.

I think that the star in the eyepatch brings me to 28 stars. No goals there, and no significance to the number - but hey, I like stars.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous KDF said...

Why are all the Cheetos always gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home